Sie interessiert die Karriere bei der Hager Group? Dann legen Sie sich ein persönliches Konto an und bewerben sich bei uns!
Melden Sie sich mit Ihren sozialen Netzwerken an.
Wir werden niemals Ihre Informationen weitergeben oder etwas in Ihrem Account posten ohne Ihre Genehmigung.
Master Data is your domain? Informatica has no secret for you?
Then apply at Hager Group!
We are currently looking for a permanent postion of Senior Informatica Data Engineer. The position could be based in Obernai (Alsace, France) or Blieskastel or Heltersberg (Germany).
In order to reinforce our Master Data Management team (9 people based in France, Germany and England), we are looking for a data quality specialist to design, develop and deploy the Informatica data quality suite (Powercenter, IDQ, ...). The aim is to develop and deploy Hager data management capabilities.
The first main mission is Data Quality analysis. You will be in charge of:
- understanding and documenting business needs regarding data quality,
- working with management to prioritize business and information needs,
- understanding current data estate, analyze data use case,
- establishing data management policies, standards and enforcement of master data concepts,
- locating and defining new data management process improvement opportunities.
Besides you will be fully responsible for Data quality rule development:
- identify existing data asset in the sevral systems,
- design, test, deploy and document the data quality procedures,
- document at a functional level how the procedures work within the data quality applications,
- perform data load and mappings from source systems as the scope of quality information increase across the enterprise,
- be responsible for standards when creating mapplets and code migration from development thru test,
- ensure oversight and access management for the IDQ Repository,
- support all request for new API Connections.
In parallel, you will work on Data collection and especially:
- design and develop complex Informatica ETL processes(Powerceter) that support business requirements and provide fast performance,
- acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems,
- guide technical data strategy across multiple technologies,
- have a good understanding of powercenter and IDQ instaltion and set up.
And you will also be in charge of the Database management. Your responsibility will cover the following topics:
- design complex data models to support, data collection and data analysis needs,
- develop and implement databases,
- configure DBMS solutions (Oracle, MS SQL) to ensure high performance.
- you have a Master in Business and IT,
- you have between 10 and 15 years of experience in defining and developing data quality solutions based on Informatica Powercenter and Informatica Data Quality. You have a strong understanding of Master Data Management practice and objectives.
- you speak and write English fluently. German and/or French are appreciated.
You can expect a position with responsibility and variety in an international and innovative environment and motivated team. We offer intensive integration, an attractive and fair compensation as well as internal and external training.
Take your future chance and convince us. You can upload your application easily in our Group-wide application management system.
Please use the opportunity of the online application, 10 minutes are enough!
We are available in advance for your specific questions.
Join us now !