For legal purposes the German version must be used. The German version has been translated into English as a linguistic reference only to facilitate comprehension, and cannot be used in a court of law.
The game can be found on Hager Group website (http://www.hagergroup.com/game) as well as on Hager Group’s Facebook fan page (http://www.facebook.com/hagergroup) under the tab “Online prediction game”.
The following entry conditions must be accepted upon registration by everyone wishing to take part in the game. The entry conditions provide information on the how to be in with a chance of winning a prize, as well as relevant time frames and exclusion criteria.
- Hager SE (hereinafter: “Hager Group”) shall host the “Hager Group Online prediction game” (hereinafter: “prediction game”) from 23th May to 10th July.
- All Hager Group fans are eligible to take part (worldwide). Participation using automated competition entry services or prize-competition clubs is not permitted.
- You may take part via Hager Group website (www.hagergroup.com/game) or via Hager Group Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/hagergroup).
- Participation via Facebook: anyone who (i) has a Facebook account, (ii) has “liked” Hager Group fan page on Facebook, (iii) has submitted a correct and complete game registration form and (iv) has accepted these entry conditions and the data protection provisions shall be eligible to take part. No costs shall be incurred for taking part in the game. Participation is by no means dependent on the purchase of goods or the utilisation of services.
Participation in this game is free and participants are under no obligation to buy goods or services.
- Game mechanics: The prediction game takes place from 23th May to 10th July inclusive. In this period of time you can make predictions, create / manage playgroups and upload your pictures to the picture gallery.
- Scoring system: Participants who correctly predict the ‘post penalty shoot-out’ score receive 3 points. 1 point is awarded for predicting the right tendency (correct winner or draw). In addition, there is the possibility to answer extra questions to gain additional points.
- The following questions can be answered up to one hour before the first kick-off of the European Championships 2016:
- Who will be the winning team? (5 points)
- Which team has the top scoring player? (3 points)
- Who will be the runner-up? (3 points)
This extra question can be answered from 23.06.16 (8 a.m.) till 25.06.16 (3 p.m.) (UTC+1 (=standard offset); UTC+2 (=actual offset)):
- Which teams will play in the semifinals? (1 point for each correct team prediction)
- Playing in groups: You have also the possibility to create your own group. The creator of the group is its administrator and is allowed to send invitations to join their group via email. If further invited people join the group, you will be able to see their predictions and the results of all group members. Only one prediction per match is possible for the groups. Any individual predictions will be transferred to the group as a whole and be considered as one prediction, different predictions are not allowed. Concerning the groups, their placement has no impact on the main prize; it can only be won by an individual player.
- Predictions may be made either for all matches at once or individually for specific matches and must be saved no later than one hour before kick-off.
Predictions for the round of 16 can be made from 23.06.2016 (8 a.m.) (UTC+1 (=standard offset); UTC+2 (=actual offset)).
Predictions for the quarter-finals can be made from 28.06.2016 (8 a.m.) (UTC+1 (=standard offset); UTC+2 (=actual offset)).
Predictions for the semi-finals can be made from 04.07.2016, (8 a.m.) (UTC+1 (=standard offset); UTC+2 (=actual offset)).
Predictions for the finals can be made from 08.07.2016, (8 a.m.) (UTC+1 (=standard offset); UTC+2 (=actual offset)).
- The participant with the most points shall win a PlayStation 4 with two football video games. The runner-up will win a XBox One with one football video game. 3rd – 10th prize is an original adidas Beau Jeu Euro16 football. In case of a tie where several winning participants have the same score, the prize winner’s name will be randomly drawn from this selection.
The winners shall be informed in good time using the contact details provided upon entering the competition (email address). The winners must confirm receipt of the prize notification without delay and shall provide any further information requested by Hager Group. If no confirmation is received five (5) working days after the date of notification, Hager Group reserves the right to determine a new winner.
- Hager Group accepts no liability for goods damaged in transport. The shipping of prizes is undertaken at the expense of Hager Group. Prizes may be shipped internationally.
- Submitted photos/videos must have been taken / filmed by the person entering them into the competition. No third party copyrights may be infringed.
- If a participant wishes to delete their uploaded photo or video, a request via email must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hager Group is aware that the handling and publication of personal photographs/videos are legally and socially sensitive matters requiring special care. As a matter of principle, we shall not use any photos/videos depicting persons in a defamatory or otherwise negative way.
- Hager Group expressly reserves the right to disqualify or eliminate participants who fail to comply with the competition rules, or who influence or attempt to influence the competition.
- Upon accepting the entry conditions, all participants agree to Hager Group publishing their first and last names on Hager Group website should they win a prize.
- Personal details provided upon entering the competition shall be exclusively used by Hager Group in order to hold and process the prediction game. Participants expressly agree to such data being transmitted and stored for this purpose.
- Hager Group retains the right to suspend temporarily or terminate the competition should unforeseen obstacles arise for which Hager Group cannot be held responsible and which cannot be resolved using reasonable effort and expense.
- By taking part in the prediction game, every participant accepts these entry conditions. All decisions are final. Prizes may not be awarded as cash payouts.
This prediction game is not organised or sponsored by Facebook. Any information and data made available by the participant shall be used by Hager Group purely to host the Memo-Game. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Memo-Game are not to be sent to Facebook, but to Hager Group in its capacity as promoter of the Memo-Game. Please see Facebook’s Data Use Policy (http://facebook.com/about/privacy) for information on how Facebook stores and uses participants’ data.
The entrant confirms that he or she holds all rights in respect of the photo/video submitted, that he or she has unlimited exploitation rights in respect of all parts thereof, that the photo/video is free from any third party rights and that no personal rights are infringed should people appear in the submitted material. If one person or several people are identifiable in the photo/video, such person(s) must have consented to the photo/video being published and used in the media and for the purposes listed below. The entrant confirms that consent has been given and is willing to provide written proof hereof upon request. If, however, third parties make claims on the grounds that their rights have been infringed, the entrant shall release the organiser from any form of liability.
Photos/videos edited on a computer may not contain any parts from magazines, books, purchased CDs, etc.
Granting of rights
Without limitation in terms of time or content, every entrant shall grant Hager Group non-exclusive user rights, including editing rights, in respect of the photos/videos submitted for the competition, reporting rights (irrespective of the chosen medium, i.e. including in print, online, and on socialmedia portals such as Facebook, Google+, etc.), and the right to use the photos/videos for publicity purposes, posters or exhibitions. Furthermore, entrants shall grant the respective rights for the photo/video to be used and made available for Hager Group’s online portal and other digital products (e.g., teasers or advertising banners).
Entries from persons under the age of 18 are subject to the permission of their legal guardian.