What is the company project?
The company project has existed since 1980 at Hager Group. It consists of, every five years, analysing the environment, assessing our resources and defining the targets and the appropriate strategies to achieve them, altogether and in the same direction.
It is neither a business plan nor a detailed three-year plan. The project is a tool, a dynamic roadmap, empowering our employees to act, this gives our company an edge that makes it special.
- Designing the right product on time and at the right price
- Maintaining high quality and guaranteeing our products do the job they are designed for
- Meeting and exceeding customer expectations
- Being in close proximity to our our customers to support them in their business
- Customising our offer as much as possible to accommodate our customers’ needs
- Offering training to our customers to increase their skills
“Let’s create together”
- Listening to our customers and preparing for the future with them
- Designing products and solutions for new applications
- Adapting logistic flows to help our customers develop their businesses