The game can be found on Hager Group website (http://www.hagergroup.com/adventcalendar) as well as on Hager Group’s Facebook fan page (http://www.facebook.com/hagergroup) under the tab “Advent Calendar”.
The following entry conditions must be accepted upon registration by everyone wishing to take part in the game. The entry conditions provide information on the how to be in with a chance of winning a prize, as well as relevant time frames and exclusion criteria.
- Hager SE (hereinafter: “Hager Group”) shall host the “Hager Group Advent Calendar” (hereinafter: “advent calendar”) from 1st December to 24th December 2016.
- All Hager Group fans who are of legal age are eligible to take part (worldwide). Participation using automated competition entry services or prize-competition clubs is not permitted.
- You may take part via Hager Group website (www.hagergroup.com/adventcalendar) or via Hager Group Facebook page.
- Participation via Facebook: anyone who (i) has a Facebook account, (ii) has “liked” Hager Group fan page on Facebook, (iii) has submitted a correct and complete quiz registration form and (iv) has accepted these entry conditions and the data protection provisions shall be eligible to take part. No costs shall be incurred for taking part in the advent calendar. Participation is by no means dependent on the purchase of goods or the utilisation of services.
- Participation in this game is free and participants are under no obligation to buy goods or services
- From 1st December to 24th December every day there is a puzzle to solve by moving the puzzle pieces via drag & drop to the correct position. Different prizes (Boom Balls, Power Banks, coffee mugs and much much more) will be raffled off daily among all fans who participated in the contest on that day. All winners of the week will be announced on every Friday during the contest. The prize shall be sent by post. Hager Group shall bear the respective shipping costs. Prizes may be shipped worldwide. At the end of the contest, one Apple Watch 2 will be raffled off as the top prize of the contest among all participants who took part on at least ten different days. The time zone of our game is the middle European time zone (GMT +1).
- All participating players agree to submitting the entry form. If a participating player wins a prize, they agree to have their full name published on our website.
- Hager Group retains the right to suspend temporarily or terminate the advent calendar should unforeseen obstacles arise for which Hager Group cannot be held responsible and which cannot be resolved using reasonable effort and expense.
- By taking part in the advent calendar, every participant accepts these entry conditions. All decisions are final. Prizes may not be awarded as cash payouts.
This advent calendar is not organised or sponsored by Facebook. Any information and data made available by the participant shall be used by Hager Group purely to host the game. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding advent calendar are not to be sent to Facebook, but to Hager Group in its capacity as promoter of the advent calendar. Please see Facebook’s Data Use Policy (http://facebook.com/about/privacy) for information on how Facebook stores and uses participants’ data.