For legal purposes the German version must be used. The German version has been translated into English as a linguistic reference only to facilitate comprehension, and cannot be used in a court of law.
The competition can be found on Hager Group’s website (http://www.hagergroup.com/photo-competition).
The following entry conditions must be accepted upon registration by everyone wishing to take part in the competition. The entry conditions provide information on how to be in with a chance of winning a prize, as well as relevant time frames and exclusion criteria.
- Hager SE (hereinafter: ‘Hager Group’) shall host the ‘Hager Group Photo Competition’ (hereinafter: ‘competition’) from 12th September to 7th October 2016.
- All Hager Group fans who are of legal age are eligible to take part (worldwide). Participation via automated robots or associations is not permissible.
- Participation in this competition is free; participants are under no obligation to buy any goods or services.
- The competition shall be held from 12th September to 7th October 2016. During this time, entrants may upload images and videos corresponding to the motto ‘Hager Group Life’. Each participant can upload a maximum of 5 photos or videos. All uploaded images and videos may be tagged once with the phrase “I like” by participants and visitors to the web page; however, they may be commented upon any number of times. The time zone of our competition shall correspond with Central European Time (CET – GMT+1).
- The winning images shall be selected by Hager Group Jury from those with the most “I like” tags.
- The winner of the photo/video competition will be rewarded withan original Apple iPhone 6s. The four runners up (places 2 to 5) shall receive a JBL Flip 3 Bluetooth Speaker. Prizes may not be exchanged or awarded as cash pay-outs. Prizes are non-negotiable. The winners shall be informed in good time using the contact details provided upon entering the competition (email address). The winners must confirm receipt of the prize notification without delay and shall provide any further information requested by Hager Group. If no confirmation is received five (5) working days after the date of notification, Hager Group reserves the right to determine a new winner.
- Any liability assumed by Hager Group, together with its affiliated companies, its entities, its employees and its agents, to pay damages arising from or in connection with the competition, regardless of legal basis, shall be limited to cases of intent and gross negligence. The previous sentence shall not apply to injury to life, limb or health, or in the case of claims relating to the violation of integral contractual obligations. In this respect, Hager Group shall be liable for every degree of negligence. Liability on account of the violation of integral contractual obligations shall, however, be restricted to foreseeable, typically incurring claims.
- Hager Group accepts no liability for goods damaged in transport. The shipping of prizes is undertaken at the expense of Hager Group. Prizes may be shipped internationally.
- Submitted photos/videos must have been taken/filmed by the person entering them into the competition. No third party copyrights may be infringed. If in your photos or videos there are other people, you must obtain their consent.
- If a participant wishes to delete their uploaded photo or video, a request via email must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hager Group expressly reserves the right to disqualify or eliminate participants who fail to comply with the competition rules, or who influence or attempt to influence the competition.
- Upon accepting the entry conditions, all participants agree to Hager Group publishing their first and last names on Hager Group website should they win a prize.
- Personal details provided upon entering the competition shall be exclusively used by Hager Group in order to hold and process the photo/video competition. Participants expressly agree to such data being transmitted and stored for this purpose.
- Hager Group retains the right to suspend temporarily or terminate the competition should unforeseen obstacles arise for which Hager Group cannot be held responsible and which cannot be resolved using reasonable effort and expense.
- By taking part in the photo/video competition, each and every participant recognises these entry conditions. Legal action is prohibited. Hager Group is aware that the handling and publication of personal photographs/videos are legally and socially sensitive matters requiring special care. As a matter of principle, we shall not use any photos/videos depicting persons in a defamatory or otherwise negative way.
Organiser: Hager SE Corporate Communications Zum Gunterstal 66440 Blieskastel Germany
The entrant confirms that he or she holds all rights in respect of the photo/video submitted, that he or she has unlimited exploitation rights in respect of all parts thereof, that the photo/video is free from any third party rights and that no personal rights are infringed should people appear in the submitted material. If one person or several people are identifiable in the photo/video, such person(s) must have consented to the photo/video being published and used in the media and for the purposes listed below. The entrant confirms that consent has been given and is willing to provide written proof hereof upon request. If, however, third parties make claims on the grounds that their rights have been infringed, the entrant shall release the organiser from any form of liability. Photos/videos edited on a computer may not contain any parts from magazines, books, purchased CDs, etc.
Granting of rights
Without limitation in terms of time or content, every entrant shall grant Hager Group non-exclusive user rights, including editing rights, in respect of the photos/videos submitted for the competition, reporting rights (irrespective of the chosen medium, i.e. including in print, online, and on social media portals such as Facebook, Google+, etc.), and the right to use the photos/videos for publicity purposes, posters or exhibitions. Furthermore, entrants shall grant the respective rights for the photo/video to be used and made available for Hager Group’s online portal and other digital products (e.g., teasers or advertising banners). Entries from persons under the age of 18 are subject to the permission of their legal guardian.