|New selection scope – Hager Group Continuous Improvement Awards Ceremony, December 2014.|
during last year’s Continuous Improvements (CI) Awards, Daniel Hager urged all of us to widen the Continuous Improvement scope, in order to make improvements in all areas and deliver better value from a customer’s perspective. Coordinating improvements across our value chain is key to meet our challenges in the Commercial, Residential, Rapid Developing Economies and Services Business axes. As a consequence, the CI awarding process has evolved to promote a stronger cross-functional team work at the value stream level that is necessary to satisfy customer needs and that ultimately leads to achieve our bigger turnover ambitions.
Please note that entry requirements as part of the selection process are modified, please click on the link below to download the entry form to fill in for the cross functional CI project or ECO project you wish to submit. Via the same link you will find a question and answer document to help you better understand the new selection scope for CI projects.
All entries to be returned by 3rd October 2014 to:
• CI project: Hervé Boschian email@example.com & Sébastien Weyh firstname.lastname@example.org
• Eco project: Skander Hassayoune email@example.com & Denis Munch firstname.lastname@example.org
• 22/09 Invitation and call for entry
• 03/10 Closure of call for entry
• 07/10 Confirmation of candidates and sending out of project summary form
• 03/11 Deadline for project summary
• 06/11 Finalist projects defined
• 15/12 Hager Group Continuous Awards Ceremony
Let the entries begin!
We look forward to seeing you on Monday 15th December in Salle Méliès, Obernai.
Please cascade this information as appropriate.
Corporate Communications team
Tel: 06842 945-0
Sitz : Blieskastel
Registergericht: Saarbrücken HRB 16434
Vorstandsmitglieder: Daniel Hager (CEO/Vorstandsvorsitzender),
Philippe Ferragu und Bertrand Schmitt
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Günther Fleig