Sie interessiert die Karriere bei der Hager Group? Dann legen Sie sich ein persönliches Konto an und bewerben sich bei uns!
Melden Sie sich mit Ihren sozialen Netzwerken an.
Wir werden niemals Ihre Informationen weitergeben oder etwas in Ihrem Account posten ohne Ihre Genehmigung.
Digital communication is your passion ? You are looking for a challenging internship ? Hager Group is looking forward to meeting you !
We are looking for an Internship Digital Communication (Middle East, Near East and African Markets) M/W based in Obernai/France for a 6 months contract.
Hager Group is an independent family-owned company, one of the worldwide leading manufacturers in the electrical industry with a turnover of around 1,9 billion Euros, and present in over 85 countries with 11,600 employees.The success of the company is based on our continuous ambition to deliver top quality and innovation through the contribution of all Group members. Every member of the group has the local autonomy and freedom to act to satisfy our customers and support our global success. Our commitment to all employees is “to grow together."
Your missions :
You will support the eMarketing Project Manager for Middle East, Near East and African Markets in the execution of our annual action plan for the region:
• creating and publishing relevant contents on our digital media (websites, social media, apps);
• supporting our eMarketing Project Manager in implementing the digital roadmap (various projects like: webcontent development, social media, videos, webinars implementation, emailing campaigns development and monitoring, etc.);
• supporting our Communication Project Managers in the development of cross-channel marketing campaigns for product launches and brand awareness development.
Professional and personal requirements :
• study of communication, web design, marketing or comparable studies;
• good knowledge of English and French;
• interest in digital environment and publishing tools;
• mature, creative, with communication & interpersonal skills, willingness to work in a multicultural environment
You can expect a position with responsibility and variety in an international and innovative environment and motivated team. We offer intensive integration, an attractive and fair compensation as well as internal and external training.
Take your future chance and convince us. You can upload your application easily in our Group-wide application management system.
Please use the opportunity of the online application, 10 minutes are enough!
We are available in advance for your specific questions.
Join us now!
Christian Weinard, Marktmanager
Sven Martin, Außendienstmitarbeiter Wohn-und Gewerbebau