For legal purposes the German version must be used. The German version has been translated into English as a linguistic reference only to facilitate comprehension, and cannot be used in a court of law.
The game can be found on Hager Group’s Facebook fan page ( http://www.facebook.com/hagergroup).
The following entry conditions must be accepted by everyone wishing to take part in the competition. The entry conditions provide information on the how to be in with a chance of winning a prize, the game mechanics as well as relevant time frames and exclusion criteria.
- Hager SE (hereinafter: “Hager Group”) shall host the Facebook competition from 10th September 2018 to 19th October 2018.
- All Hager Group fans who are of legal age (18) are eligible to take part (worldwide). Participation using automated competition entry services or prize-competition clubs is not permitted.
- Anyone who (i) has a Facebook account, (ii) has “liked” Hager Group fan page on Facebook and (iii) has accepted these entry conditions and the data protection provisions shall be eligible to take part. No costs shall be incurred for taking part in the competition. Participation is by no means dependent on the purchase of goods or the utilisation of services.
- Game mechanics: The competition takes place from 10th September 2018 to 19th October 2018 inclusive. To enter participants must comment on Hager Group's promotional post by answering the weekly question during this period (every Monday will occur a new question). All comments postet before thursdays midnight have the chance to win a Hager Group surprise.
- The correct entries will be collated and one final winner will be selected at random, on every following Friday. The winner will be notified via direct message or in response to their original entry on that day.
- The winner must reply, accepting the prize latest by one week after the notfication, otherwise the host will commence a re-draw to pick a new winner.
- Hager Group accepts no liability for goods damaged in transport. The shipping of prizes is undertaken at the expense of Hager Group. Prizes may be shipped internationally. Prizes may not be awarded as cash payouts.
- Hager Group expressly reserves the right to disqualify or eliminate participants who fail to comply with the competition rules, or who influence or attempt to influence the competition.
- Upon accepting the entry conditions, all participants agree to Hager Group publishing their first and last names on Hager Group’s Facebook page should they win a prize.
- Hager Group retains the right to suspend temporarily or terminate the competition should unforeseen obstacles arise for which Hager Group cannot be held responsible and which cannot be resolved using reasonable effort and expense.
- By taking part in the competition, every participant accepts these entry conditions. All decisions are final.
This prediction game is not organised or sponsored by Facebook. Any information and data made available by the participant shall be used by Hager Group purely to host the prediction game. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the prediction game are not to be sent to Facebook, but to Hager Group in its capacity as promoter of the prediction game. Please see Facebook’s Data Use Policy ( http://facebook.com/about/privacy) for information on how Facebook stores and uses participants’ data.
Please also be aware of the HagerGroup Website Privacy Notice