You are interested in a career at Hager Group? Please create an account and submit your application to our company!
Use your social network to sign in.
We will never share your information or post anything to your account without your permission.
The game can be found on Hager Group’s website (http://www.hagergroup.com/game) as well as on Hager Group’s Facebook fan page (http://www.facebook.com/hagergroup) under the tab “Guessing Game”.
The following entry conditions must be accepted upon registration by everyone wishing to take part in the game. The entry conditions provide information on the game mechanics, how to be in with a chance of winning a prize, as well as relevant time frames and exclusion criteria.
1. Hager SE (hereinafter: “Hager Group”) shall host the “Guessing Game” (hereinafter: “game”) from 13th September to 24th October 2017.
2. All Hager Group fans who are of legal age are eligible to take part (worldwide). Participation using automated competition entry services or prize-competition clubs is not permitted.
3. You may take part via Hager Group website (www.hagergroup.com/game) or via Hager Group Facebook page. Participation via Facebook: anyone who (i) has a Facebook account, (ii) has “liked” Hager Group fan page on Facebook, (iii) has submitted a correct and complete quiz registration form and (iv) has accepted these entry conditions and the data protection provisions shall be eligible to take part.
4. No costs shall be incurred for taking part in the game. Participation is by no means dependent on the purchase of goods or the utilisation of services.
5. Gameplay: Each round of the guessing game will begin on Wednesdays from 13th September to 24th October 2017. Each round will last six days, i.e. from Wednesday to Monday. Participants can make only one guess on each of these six days. Only the most recently saved guess will be considered valid at the end. You will find your current position in the ranking list. However, if you are in first place, this does not necessarily mean that you have found the right answer as this can also mean that you are the one who currently has the closest guess. The right answer will be announced after each round. Every week, the Hager Group will be giving one of the following prizes away to those who find the right answer: a set of JBL Clip2 Bluetooth speakers, a set of two Osram Lightify Plugs (switchable plugs) and a Philips Hue White E27 LED lamp starter kit (including a bridge). If multiple participants guess the right answer, the weekly prize will be raffled between them. If nobody finds the right answer, the participant with the closest guess will win. This also means that if two or more users are equally close to the right answer, the weekly prize will also be raffled between them. Central European Time (GMT +1) is the time zone that applies to our game.
6. The winners will be notified per Email and will receive their prizes per post. The Hager Group will cover the costs for sending these prizes. Prizes can be sent anywhere in the world. The winners must immediately confirm receipt of the prize notification sent to them and provide all the information required by the Hager Group. If no confirmation has been received after 5 (five) working days, the Hager Group reserves the right to select a new winner.
7. Hager Group retains the right to suspend temporarily or terminate the game should unforeseen obstacles arise for which Hager Group cannot be held responsible and which cannot be resolved using reasonable effort and expense.
8. By taking part in the game, every participant accepts these entry conditions. All decisions are final. Prizes may not be awarded as cash payouts.
This game is not organised or sponsored by Facebook. Any information and data made available by the participant shall be used by Hager Group purely to host the game. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the game are not to be sent to Facebook, but to Hager Group in its capacity as promoter of the game. Please see Facebook’s Data Use Policy (http://facebook.com/about/privacy) for information on how Facebook stores and uses participants’ data.