The game can be found on Hager Group website ( http://www.hagergroup.com/game) as well as on Hager Group’s Facebook fan page ( http://www.facebook.com/hagergroup) under the tab “Hager Group Quiz”.
The following entry conditions must be accepted upon registration by everyone wishing to take part in the game. The entry conditions provide information on the how to be in with a chance of winning a prize, as well as relevant time frames and exclusion criteria.
- Hager SE (hereinafter: “Hager Group”) shall host the “Hager Group Quiz” (hereinafter: “the Game”) from 27th January to 16th February 2020. The time zone for this competition is the Central European Time (CET - GMT + 1). It is possible to play daily from 00:00 to 23:59.
- All Hager Group fans who are of legal age are eligible to take part (worldwide). Participation using automated competition entry services or prize-competition clubs is not permitted.
- You may take part via Hager Group website ( www.hagergroup.com/game) or via Hager Group Facebook page.
Participation via Facebook: anyone who (i) has a Facebook account, (ii) has “liked” Hager Group fan page on Facebook, (iii) has submitted a correct and complete game registration form and (iv) has accepted these entry conditions and the data protection provisions shall be eligible to take part. No costs shall be incurred for taking part in the game. Participation is by no means dependent on the purchase of goods or the utilisation of services.
Participation in this game is free and participants are under no obligation to buy goods or services.
- Gameplay: Each round of the Game will begin on Mondays from 27th January to 16th February 2020. Each round will last seven days, i.e. from Monday to Sunday. During the 3 weeks of the game, each day you will be asked a new question about Hager Group. When the game starts, a question with three possible answers will be asked. The aim is to find the right answer among these three possible answers. If you have the right answer, all you have to do is fill in your name and email address.
- Prizes: Over the game period of 3 weeks, one smart speaker “Google Home” will be raffled off weekly among all participants who played the game at least 5 times during the previous week. All winners of the week will be informed throughout the following week.
To participate in the final winners draw, the participant must have played the game on at least 12 different days during the game period of 21 days. The draw will be held at the end of 21-day game. The prize is an iPad 32 GB (7th Generation) Wi-Fi.
- By submitting the entry form, each participant agrees to Hager Group publishing its first and last name, in the event of a win, on the Hager Group website and the Hager Group social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn).
The winner shall be notified via email once the game has ended; the prize shall be sent by post. The Hager Group will cover the costs for sending these prizes. Prizes can be sent anywhere in the world.
The winners must immediately confirm receipt of the prize notification sent to them and provide all the information required by the Hager Group. If no confirmation has been received after 5 (five) working days, the Hager Group reserves the right to select a new winner.
- Hager Group retains the right to suspend temporarily or terminate the Hager Group Quiz should unforeseen obstacles arise for which Hager Group cannot be held responsible and which cannot be resolved using reasonable effort and expense.
- By taking part in the Hager Group Quiz, every participant accepts these entry conditions. All decisions are final. Prizes may not be awarded as cash payouts.
This Hager Group Quiz is not organised or sponsored by Facebook. Any information and data made available by the participant shall be used by Hager Group purely to host the Game. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Game are not to be sent to Facebook, but to Hager Group in its capacity as promoter of the Game. Please see Facebook’s Data Use Policy ( http://facebook.com/about/privacy) for information on how Facebook stores and uses participants’ data.
Back to game