You are interested in a career at Hager Group? Please create an account and submit your application to our company!
Use your social network to sign in.
We will never share your information or post anything to your account without your permission.
Customer Experience is your passion ? International project management and cross-functional process management is your domain ?
Apply at Hager Group ! We are currently looking for a Business Analyst Sales (f/m/d) based in Obernai, Blieskastel or Francfort for a permanent contract.
Your job is to elaborate the key common sales processes for all European markets that will enable our customers to get the best physical digital and human customer experience whilst being active at different touchpoints. You will need to describe sales related processes in such a manner that they can be implemented in our technological ecosystem (CMS/Marketing automation Tool/CRM).
You are a person who enjoys taking a deep dive into our data and emerging with exciting insights - and translating that data into concise, actionable recommendations for our sales teams and their managers. We constantly test, learn, and iterate fast - and business intelligence is a key part of the process to grow sales and customer satisfaction.
• Your business intelligence helps our sales teams throughout Europe to focus and follow-up on agreed sales activities and to monitor performance and progress with our target customers
• You analyze, design, implement, maintain, and upgrade key sales processes at the European level together with the different sales team leaders and sales key users and ensure maximum adaptation and acceptance by the sales teams
• You see yourself as part of the worldwide support team of key users and supervisors and you are eager to help users especially in second and third level support
Education & functional skills:
• Bachelor or Master´s degree or equivalent academic qualification
• 3-5 years of work experience, ideally in a customer experience/business analysis role
• Business Analysis experience including process mapping and requirements gathering
• Customer centric and international mindset, used to working with different cultures, comfortable speaking with all audiences
• Agile and pro-active, self-motivated, structured and goal-oriented way of working
• Fluent English must
• Good German and French skills desirable
• Intercultural competence, open-mindedness, team player
• Strong verbal and visual communication skills, meticulous attention to detail, and ability to work with managers and staff at all levels
• Mobility - working in different places comes naturally to you. Self-starter, you are able to handle the role from end to end. Flexible and ready to take on new challenges, you keep cool even if it gest hectic
You can expect a position with responsibility and variety in an international and innovative environment and motivated team. We offer intensive integration, an attractive and fair compensation as well as internal and external training.
Take your future chance and convince us. You can upload your application easily in our Groupwide application management system. Please use the opportunity of the online application, 10 minutes are enough! We are available in advance for your specific questions.
Join us now!
Stagiaire Assistant Communication H/F Crolles
Technicien(ne) de maintenance H/F
Stagiaire Développement Commercial H/F