You are interested in a career at Hager Group? Please create an account and submit your application to our company!
Use your social network to sign in.
We will never share your information or post anything to your account without your permission.
Are you able to create demand, identify, develop, grow, manage and close "mid and long term" project sales opportunities? Do you have experience in developing relationships with Panel Builders and KNX Partners?
Then apply at Hager Group!
We are currently looking for a permanent postion of Commercial Specification Key Account Manager M/W 1 1 in Dublin, Ireland.
Roles and responsibilities:
To drive project sales growth and ensure individual project & specification targets are achieved and increase market share of the brands.
• Work with and support our Panel Builder and KNX Partners to deliver our annual Sales Budget.
• define and develop business and customer portfolio relationships with a solutions network approach and logic and through business plans targeted at improved ‘share of wallet’ and specification nomination
• increase market share across all brands through Business/Customer Portfolio Development (CPD) management and focused project approach.
• regularly review, update and improve business and customer portfolio.
• develop relationship networks with influencers and decision makers in "commercial segment" through End Users, Consultants, Installers (contractors), and other professionals of the targetted segment.
• put in the "CRM" (Customer Relationship Management) relevant informations and share it with management and marketing team.
• execute a disciplined approach to project pursuits (until delivery).
• negociate and finalise business depending of level of market, sales strategy, and specification targets
• evaluate and follow project's profitability using dedicated tools : ZVAB (calculation, offer) and profitability calculation tool (Excel / SAP).
• build up strong, pragmatic working relationships with sales teams who will follow up business leads and co-ordinate supply chain activity to ensure that all specifications and agreements achieve maximum sales potential.
You can expect a position with responsibility and variety in an international and innovative environment and motivated team. We offer intensive integration, an attractive and fair compensation as well as internal and external training.
Take your future chance and convince us. You can upload your application easily in our Group-wide application management system.
Please use the opportunity of the online application, 10 minutes are enough!
Join us now!
Christian Weinard, Market manager
Sven Martin, Field sales employee in residential and commercial buildings