You are interested in a career at Hager Group? Please create an account and submit your application to our company!
Use your social network to sign in.
We will never share your information or post anything to your account without your permission.
Looking for autonomy in managing events ? Managing relationships with internal and external costumers inspires you ? Do you want to take up a new challenge in an international company ?
Hager Group is for you !
We are looking for our future Event Project Manager m/w based in Obernai (near Strasbourg) for a fixed-term contract (12 months).
Within Hager Forum team, the job holder is in charge of the complete organisation of event support in liaison with external & internal customers organising events at Hager Forum.
The main missions will be the following:
* build the Event Support programme with the Event Organiser, finding suitables dates, defining the support services from within the set frame/cadre and managing the modifications as & where required, using a documented process that ensures the projects are delivered efficiently and preparing the consequential steps (commitment via the signature of the Event Convention, technical requirements' list, invoicing ...).
* ensure booking and costing of resources, to prepare before and return to normal afterwards, and to provide the defined services. Manage development, production & delivery of all defined support resources, to secure ontime performance for the event.
* ensure, personally and/or through another Hager Forum person, presence for the duration of the event, in order to ensure safety to the participants, protection of the Forum property and support of the event organisers' needs, with attentiveness and reactivity, aiming to deliver the organiser with the basics and delight, proactively and helpfully to meet or exceed expectations.
* seek feedback from the Event Organiser on their perception of the Event Support, in order to identify learnings and implement continuous improvement.
* invoice the agreed costs as per the Event Convention and manage the right account such that all costs are reinvoiced (zero budget on this account) in a timely way.
The following profile is needed:
* Bachelor degree with consistent working experience in customer service and/or hospitality sector,
* Skills in project management, change management and customer service,
* Good knowledge in Outlook (Ressource-finder), Excel (intermediate level), Display-screen software,
* Languages: FR+EN are a must, DE on top would be perfect
* Above all, rigour, organisation and capacity for adaptation
You can expect a position with responsibility and variety in an international and innovative environment and motivated team. We offer intensive integration, an attractive and fair compensation as well as internal and external training.
Take your future chance and convince us. You can upload your application easily in our Group-wide application management system.
Please use the opportunity of the online application, 10 minutes are enough!
We are available in advance for your specific questions.
Join us now ! / Rejoignez-nous !
Christian Weinard, Market manager
Sven Martin, Field sales employee in residential and commercial buildings