You are interested in a career at Hager Group? Please create an account and submit your application to our company!
Use your social network to sign in.
We will never share your information or post anything to your account without your permission.
Digital technologies are your area of choice? IoT, Smart Home and Smart Building inspire you? You want to work in an Agile Scrum project team? You want to take part on an exciting new challenge in an innovative company and be a major actor of the 4.0 industrial revolution?< Then Hager group is made for you! Join us now and building up the future with us.< As part of the creation of our brand new digital factory, we are looking for our future Integration Project Leader / Technical Domain Lead m/w for a permanent contract.< The position will be based in Paris (8th). <
To support the business strategy and the roadmap of the Digital Factory, in particular around creation and development of offers and services based on smart and connected solutions & products (IoT) for residential home (Smart Home) and office (Smart Building), the Integration Project Leader / Technical Domain Lead m/w will have as main mission to manage integration projects around IoT and SSO/CIAM (Customer Identity Access Manager) topics leveraging the existing digital platform capabilities. <
Your Missions :<
• Perform business analysis and scope preparation with product owners and marketing team for business projects to be implemented onto the platform<
• Build the project plan and coordinate the plan to completion with all stakeholders and to evaluation of success (on-time delivery, expense management and end user satisfaction)<
• Work closely with the Digital Architect and each Technical Domain Lead to specify data model evolution and specific configuration / development required on each component of the platform<
• Reponsible to build and draw the functional and technical documentation, including flow diagrams
• Responsible for project plan and documentation
• Identify and understand cross-project dependencies and risks – coordinating with respective teams as applicable
• Help to ensure cross functional teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility
These solutions are integral parts of a broader ecosystem consisting of digital platforms (mobile apps, BSS/OSS, CMS/e-Commerce, SSO/CIAM, MAT, …), and at the group level interconnected to others IT systems, ERP, CRM, PIM, BI and IoT platforms.< <
Your Profile :<
To succeed in your missions you are recognised for your leadership competencies, sense of customers and communication.< We are looking for strong analysis, synthesis skills and you're dynamic Temperament.< <
You can expect a position with responsibility and variety in an international and innovative environment and motivated team. We offer intensive integration, an attractive and fair compensation as well as internal and external training.
Take your future chance and convince us. You can upload your application easily in our Group-wide application management system.< Please use the opportunity of the online application, 10 minutes are enough!< We are available in advance for your specific questions.<
Join us now !<
Christian Weinard, Market manager
Sven Martin, Field sales employee in residential and commercial buildings