You are interested in a career at Hager Group? Please create an account and submit your application to our company!
Use your social network to sign in.
We will never share your information or post anything to your account without your permission.
Engineering and Marketing are your domains? You have an interest for designing and building solutions?
Then apply at Hager Group to join our IT Engineering Applications department!
We are currently looking for an IT Manager for Engineering Applications -ALM/PLM/CAD- (m/w) under a permanent position. The position is based in Obernai (Alsace, France).
The future will be electrical. Hager Group offers a wide portfolio of solutions for electrical infrastructure and life style for commercial and residential buildings. Based on a strong electromechanical portfolio, our solutions are now based on connected mechatronics products with associated clouds and mobile application.
To support Engineering and Marketing, our IT Engineering Applications department is in charge of the needed applications (PLM – ALM – CAD – PPM - Simulation,..) to define, design and build our solutions.
In the frame of a planned succession, we are looking for an IT Manager for this team.
- Define in coworking with your internal clients the evolution of our Digital Engineering Roadmap for the development of Mechatronics/IoT solutions
- Plan and execute the Digital Engineering Roadmap implementation projects (Functionals or Rollouts) based on engineering departments needs
- Contribute to the development of global engineering applications architecture from requirements up to Big Data
- Ensure Engineering IT Applications performance, data confidentiality by robust architectures & processes
- Act as partner for all Hager Group R&D site managers on an international level
- Manage the portfolio of partners of engineering applications
- Manage your team (Consultants / Engineers)
- IT or Engineering master / Engineer degree
- English is a must, French and/or German will be an advantage
- Experience in Team management
- 5-10 year experience in development of tools for engineering of IoT solutions & cloud
- Proven results in software development & processes (ALM) implementation on large scale
- Experience in PLM for mechatronics
- The knowledge or experience in implementations of Microsoft TFS, or PTC Windchill, or Zuken CR8000 is an advantage
You can expect a position with responsibility and variety in an international and innovative environment and motivated team. We offer intensive integration, an attractive and fair compensation as well as internal and external training.
Take your future chance and convince us. You can upload your application easily in our Group-wide application management system.
Please use the opportunity of the online application, 10 minutes are enough!
We are available in advance for your specific questions.
Join us now !
Sven Martin, Field sales employee in residential and commercial buildings
Christian Weinard, Market manager