You are interested in a career at Hager Group? Please create an account and submit your application to our company!
Use your social network to sign in.
We will never share your information or post anything to your account without your permission.
Do you want to work in solutions and services for electrical installations in an international context? Hager Group is the right place for you!
As an independent family business with 11500 employees worldwide, we want to shape tomorrow’s electrical world in a sustainable way. We are a leading supplier of solutions and services for electrical installations in residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
We are looking for our future Marketing Manager m/f based at our Brussels site for a permanent contract.
Within our belgian entity (25 employees) and reporting to the Managing Director of the entity, you will be responsible for the marketing offer (with a very strong digital focus within the group), its performance and strategic development and you will be managing 3 team members.
- Define a business plan and 3-year roadmap to achieve market and group objectives in terms of customer experience and value proposition.
- Have an understanding of the group's global strategy and the needs of the Belgian market with a good mastery of the value chain, distribution networks, key decision makers and competitors.
- Co-construct with the engineering and product marketing teams the technological roadmap to achieve the business objectives.
- Manage the life cycle of our product range, guaranteeing its profitability and competitiveness in line with the group's investment strategy.
- Define the marketing plan and define the objectives for your team and participate actively in the operational missions. You will follow market developments and trends in order to respond appropriately to the needs of our clients.
You possess at least 10 years of experience in marketing with strong product orientation in a technical BtB environment.
You are recognized for your management skills, sharing strategic vision and have very good communication skills.
You know how to convince and involve your teams in a common project. You have a real capacity to adapt and drive change. You speak English fluently, ideally Dutch and French as well.
What we offer
At Hager Group you can expect a rewarding position in terms of responsibilities, a family business culture who takes cares of its employees.
In an international and innovation-oriented environment, we offer you a fair remuneration and great learning and development opportunities
We would enjoy receiving your CV and cover letter !