The campaign takes place on the Facebook fanpage of Hager Group (http://www.facebook.com/hagergroup) under the page tab “Spot the difference” and on the Hager Group website (http://www.hagergroup.com/game).
The followingeligibility requirements need to be accepted by every participant of the contest when registering. The eligibility requirements give information about the winning mode, the winning mechanics, the period of the contest and the exclusion criteria.
- From 29. January until 18. February 2019, the Hager SE (in the following called „Hager Group) is conducting the contest “Hager Group Spot the difference” (in the following called “contest”)
- All full-aged fans of Hager Group (worldwide) are allowed to participate. The participation is not permissible by using automatised robots or clubs.
- You can either enter the contest on our website www.hagergroup.com/game or on the Hager Group Facebook page. Everyone who wants to play on Facebook needs to (i) have a Facebook account, (ii) be a fan of the Hager Group fanpage, (iii) provide entire information in the entrance form of the contest and (iv) accept the eligibility requirements and data protection regulations. The participation in the contest is free and never depends on purchasing a product or any service.
- One iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular, 128 GB, Grey) will be raffled off among all participants who take part on at least 10 different days during the whole contest period. Three Hager Group snuggle blankets will be raffled off among our weekly winners.
- The winners will be informed by email after the raffle and will get their prize by postal service. The shipping of the prizes is made at the expense of Hager Group. The shipping is globally possible. All winners must immediately confirm receipt of the prize notification sent to them and provide all the information required by the Hager Group. If no confirmation has been received after 5 (five) working days, the Hager Group reserves the right to select a new winner.
- Hager Group reserves the right, in the event of unpredictable obstacles that are not attributable to Hager Group and cannot be eliminated with reasonable effort, to end or intermit the competition temporarily.
- Every participant accepts the present eligibility requirements when participating in the contest. The legal action is excluded. A cash withdrawal of the prizes is not possible.
This contest is not sponsored or hosted by Facebook. The provided information and data are only used by Hager Group during the contest. All questions, comments or complaints are not to be directed at Facebook but at Hager Group as the host of the contest. For information about the saving and the use of the data by Facebook we refer to the data protection regulations of Facebook (http://de-de.facebook.com/about/privacy/).
Back to the game