You are interested in a career at Hager Group? Please create an account and submit your application to our company!
Use your social network to sign in.
We will never share your information or post anything to your account without your permission.
Selling Technical Products is your domain? Markets environment inspires you?
Hager Group is the place for you!
We are currently looking for a permanent position of Process and Program Manager M/W for our location in Obernai (France, Alsace).
Related to the implementation of the new Solution Development & Marketing (SDM) Department, we are looking for a Process and Program Manager based in Obernai.
The Process and Program Manager is in charge for coordinating processes between SDM teams, Market environment and Engineering teams.
For this position, your mains responsibilities are:
- To consolidate and coordinate our processes,
- To lead meetings (in term of structure, agenda, template, conclusion, minutes...) specifically for our HPLP annual calendar (Hager Product Lifecycle Process), and to moderate meetings,
- To prepare the Development plan presentation for Vorstand,
- To ensure communication channel with Market Areas and Engineering teams,
- To continuously improve the efficiency of processes and tools,
- To be in charge of SRMX and market information, SDM tasks structure and training of SDM members.
In this context the skills and profiles resquested are the following:
- Master of Engineering or Business,
- Proven experience in an international context and of at least 10 years in marketing experience in sales structure and/or marketing transverse functions,
- Good understanding of financial stakes,
- Analytic and structured approach,
- Ability to challenge and improve processes,
- Good moderator and negociator, communication skills, team spirit,
- Advanced level in English (B2), additional language skills (French or German) are appreciated,
- Willingness to travel frequently.
What we offer
At Hager Group you can expect a job that is rewarding job in terms of both the quality of the tasks entrusted to you and the responsibilities our employees have, all within a motivated team.
In an international, innovation-driven environment, we offer you a substantial integration programme, fair remuneration, and training in keeping with your expectations and those of the Group.
Make the most of this opportunity to join our teams! Send your application quickly and easily to all our recruiters worldwide using our new recruitment platform. It only takes a few minutes to create your applicant profile – don’t leave it any longer!